Bat Removal and Bat Control Evergreen, CO
We commonly receive complaints from home owners that they have a bat in the house, and bats in the attic. Bat problems are a common animal problem in Evergreen, CO. Our nuisance wildlife operators are bat experts, bats are humanely and safely removed from homes, and all types of residential and commercial properties. There are about 18 types of bat species in Colorado including the Little Brown Bat, Big Brown Bat, Red Bat, Big Free-Tailed Bat, Hoary Bat, Spotted Bat, Brazilian Free-Tailed Bat, and Silver Haired Bat are among a few.
Bats are quite unique in the fact that unlike other mammals they fly. Bats fly by gliding throughout the air like they are swimming unlike birds the flap their wings up and down. Bats can also use their wings to swim from tree branches, walk, and even climb.
We service all of Evergreen including Conifer, Baily, Morrison, and Brekinridge Colorado.
If you discover you have bats in your attic, they should be immediately excluded from your home or business. Bats in the house can pose serious health risks if the problem is not corrected. The most common problem associated with bats is Histoplasmosis, it is transmitted from bat guano (bats droppings). Untreated bat guano in your attic or home grows a fungus that produces spores that cause Histoplasmosis if inhaled. If bat guano contaminates your homes insulation it should be removed and replaced. There a health risks of these spores being spread through your homes air conditioning ducts or vents. Removal of bat guano or contaminated bat guano insulation should be done by a professional bat removal technician.
Another health risk of bats includes rabies. Rabies is a viral infection that can be deadly. The transmission of rabies through bats can occur by being bitten or through the bats saliva. If an infected bats saliva comes into contact with a person’s eyes, mouth, nose, or an open wound this deadly viral infection can be spread.
We have the knowledge and equipment to safely solve your bat problems. Nuisance wildlife control professionals can diagnose and determine how these animals are getting in your home or attic, fix the problem and rid your home of bats. Future bat infestations can be prevented by sealing up all entry points that the bats are using to get in your house.
Our professional Bat Removal Technicians are trained to handle all types of nuisance wildlife problems including: Bat Removal, Bat Control, Bat Exclusion, Guano Cleanup, Attic Decontamination, Insulation Removal, and Insulation Replacement.
Our technicians are experts at bat removal and bat control. These Flying mammals are safely removed in a humane manner. Many bat species are protected by the Endangered Species Act. With the fact the bats are very beneficial to the environment these animals should be handled in a safe manor by a reputable company trained to correctly solve bat problems. Bats can eat up to a thousand mosquitos or insects an hour and some plants depend on bats for pollination. Some types of Bat species are listed on the U.S. list of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife. Bats should never be killed. Call a professional to have the bats removed. Bat removal and bat control experts can remove these animals, seal up the point of entry to prevent the bats from reentering your Evergreen, CO home. A bat exclusion is the best way to prevent bats from entering a structure. An animal exclusion is the process of sealing up all entry points that the Bats can enter your home and prevent any further bat infestation.
We can inspect your home and make recommendations to solve your bat problem. This inspection involves assessing your home, attic, chimney, windows, vents, and other possible entry points.
- Big Brown Bats are common to the Evergreen, CO area
- Big Brown Bats typically roost in manmade structures including attics, louvered attic vents, and bat houses
- Big Brown Bats inhabit attics, caves, hollow trees, and crevices
- Big Brown Bats copulate in autumn and winter, produce in late spring
- Big Brown Bats eat insects such as moths, beetles, and flies
- Big Eared Bats distinguished in Colorado by their Big Ears
- Roost commonly in unoccupied buildings with partial light, other manmade structures, including attics, caves, mines, and wells.
- Produce in late May early June
- Lifespan of a Big Eared Bat is 8 to 10 years
- Photo of Colonized Brown bat in an attic
- Brown Bats in attics make up 85% of our calls
- Brown Bats are the #2 carrier of rabies in the US
- Brown Bat numbers reach over 1000 in a colony
- Brown Bat guano can carry harmful parasites.
- Big Brown Bats are colonized animals in the US
- Big Brown Bats are larger than the Little Browns
- Big Brown Bats are also found in attics
- Big Brown Bats eat insects only
- Big Brown Bats breed in the late summer to early fall.
Big Brown Bat facts are as follows :
Big Eared Bats in the United States
Brown Bats in a colony
Big Brown Bats
Need bat repairs done to your home caused by a bat problem or want to prevent bat entry call the bat removal professionals today. Don't let the bats of Evergreen, Conifer, Baily, Morrison, and Brekinridge Colorado , Colorado take over your home call the professional bat removal company to rid your home of bats and all types of nuisance wildlife pest problem animals.